some ways of dealing with the burdens of life
* A turly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour真正快乐的人,在绕了个大弯路时,还能从容欣赏风景
* Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
有时我们活的像鸽子般活跃,有时我们像雕塑般沉静
* Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
说出来的话,最好总是又柔又甜,以防我们需要把它吞下
* Always read staff that would make you look good if you would die in the middle of it.
看东西,要想想看一半自己挂掉的话,会不会太见笑
* Drive carefully,it's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
开车要小心,不仅仅是车子会被制造商召回的
* If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
如果不能对人友善,至少对他含糊不清
* If you lend someone $20 and never see him again, it was probably worth it.
借点小钱给别人,然后从此见不到他人影,那钱花的可能还蛮值得的
* It may be that your sole purpose in life is to be kind to others.
你全部的生活意义,有可能就在于对他人仁爱
* Never put your both feet in your mouth, because you won't have a leg to stand on then.
别把两只脚都塞进嘴里(连续两次说傻话),不然你就没脚可以站立了(糗大了,没脸呆了)
* Nobody cares if you can't dance well, so just get up and dance.
除了你自己,没人在意你跳舞跳的不好,尽管起身跳舞
* Since it's the early worms that get eaten by birds, sleep late.
早起虫儿被鸟吃,还是睡晚一点的好
* The second mouse gets the cheese.
第二只米奇才拿到芝士,不要冲太快
* When everything's coming your way, you are in the wrong lane.
当所有一切都顺你的意思的时候(所有车车都向你开来的时候),你需要反思了(老兄,你逆向行驶了吧)
* Birthdays are good for you, the more you have, the longer you live.
生日多好,越多生日,活的越久
* You may be only one person in the world, but you may be the world to one person.
你可能觉得自己是世界上唯一一个人,但是对某一个人而言,你可能就是整个世界
* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
有些错误实在是太有趣了,搞出一次就足够了
* We could learn a lot from crayons...Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.Some have weird names,and all are different colors,but they all have to live in the same box.
蜡笔很有意思,有些尖,有些钝,有些漂亮,有些名字奇奇怪怪,而且他们颜色各异。不过,他们都必须在同一个盒子里面活着 * If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
=======
学习中。。。。。
* If you lend someone $20 and never see him again, it was probably worth it.
==========
这个有点毒哈
不过很解气,有些人花钱都不能买他们的消失
页:
[1]
